TecScan offers a completely integrated solution incorporating our Table-top scanner, an industrial enclosure housing all the required electronics, a workstation as well as our TecView™ software package. This Table-Top scanner can handle multiple non-destructive testing applications, ranging from research and inspection procedure development activities, up to industrial inspections for corrosion mapping, inspection of fasteners, multi-layered structures, and more.
TecView™ software is a user friendly software helps manage the entire NDT procedure, all the way from scanner motion control to data acquisition and analysis. In addition, our Table-Top scanner can be customized to satisfy specific requirements.
Versatile Table-top solution for non-destructive testing!
Loaded with TecView™ software for non-destructive UT & EC testing
Versatile laboratory scanner
Our Table-Top Scanner consists of a versatile three axis (X-Y-Z) laboratory scanner specifically designed to perform eddy current, pulsed eddy current and ultrasonic inspections. The axes are mounted on an industrial grade table, ensuring high stability and rigidity. A spring loaded probe support is mounted on the Z axis in order to ensure constant probe contact with sample as well as to permit contour following of curved surfaces during inspections. The scanner’s elevated Y-Axis bridge and its automated Z-Axis enable the inspection of a wide range of sample sizes and shapes.
Multitude of optional accessories
In addition, a multitude of optional equipment can be integrated along with the table top scanner. All of these options work seamlessly with our TecView™ suite. Some of these options include:
- Versatile three axis (X-Y-Z) laboratory scanner
- Industrial grade table for high stability and rigidity
- Multi-technology UT and ET system
- Multi-channel UTFD-50 pulser/receiver
- Spike or Square wave (User selectable)
- Up to 8 independent pulser/receiver
- Computer-controlled and ultra-fast rise time
- Modular design for future upgrade
- Motorized XYZ axes (up to 6 axes)
- Advanced motion control electronics
- Contour following scanning option
- Remote access assistance & troubleshooting
- TecView™ control & analysis suite
Typical Scanner Specifications
*These specifications may vary according to clients requirements.