The UTPR-8 instrument is a high performance non-destructive testing instrument. It represents a universal and multichannel pulser/receiver solution. The instrument is flexible and designed for automated inspection systems and demanding scanning applications. Combining the UTPR-8 with TecView™ UT data acquisition and analysis software would result in powerful UT solution. Available in a rack-mount and desktop version, both are USB computer controlled and configurable for up to 32 independent pulser/receiver channels. The UTPR-8 is designed for the most challenging automated NDT applications, AEROSPACE…PIPES & TUBES…INLINE SYSTEMES…
High Performance Multichannel UT
Computer Controlled NDT Instruments for Automated Testing Systems and more …
Multichannel Pulser/Receiver (UTPR-8)
The UTPR-8 is a universal solution for multichannel UT inspections that can be scaled up to 32 pulser-receiver channels. Whether the application requires Fast Data Acquisition, Real-time C-Scan Imaging, Repeatability, Near & Far Surface Resolution, Penetration Power or Channel Configuration Versatility, this unit has what it takes to meet the challenge. It works with our TecView™ UT software for manual and advanced automated non-destructive testing. The UTPR-8 is designed with applicability in mind, with specifications that can meet the most challenging automated testing applications.
The UTPR-8 pulser/receiver instrument offers high data acquisition of 300 MB/S and data transfer throughput of 80000 A-scans per second (1024-point A-scan), among some of the features and advantages. Combined with our TecView UT software, the UTPR-8 is not only capable of displaying real-time A, B and C scans, it will also greatly increase your productivity.
The above stated features are only a few of the UTPR-8 advantages; please do not hesitate to contact us about how our new UTPR-8 can help you with your NDT application. The UTPR-8 is yet another example of quality, innovative and reliable solutions brought to you by TecScan Systems.
All the Pulser-Receivers come with Windows® based control panel software. A software development kit for Windows® 7 is also provided to easily integrate the functionalities of the pulser/reciver into your software
- Selectable Bipolar, unipolar Square wave
- 8 Parallel pulser-receiver (optional up to 32 channels
- Fully independent pulser and receiver on each channel
- Broadband receiver
- Computer controlled (USB 3.0)
- High signal-to-noise ratio output
- Receiver supports DAC/TCG & BEA
- Available in a rack-mount or desktop version
- Complete multi-tasking software
- Intuitive user-interface & menu
- Full waveform acquisition
- Motion control up to 12 axes
- Inspection, Imaging and Analysis modules
- Live display of A, B and C-Scans
- Inspection report generator
- C-Scan gating capabilities (up to 16)
- DAC curves, TCG & BEA controls
- Defect measurement and analysis tools
Multichannel ultrasonic pulser/receiver.
|Date:||March 3, 2016|